Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
152 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 152

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1946 Clipper Deluxe Club Sedan on E-Bay
Home away from home
Home away from home

dallas
See User information
If anyone on this site is bidding on the green 46 Clipper Deluxe Club Sedan (2dr) on E-Bay--buyer beware. The guy who owns the car is NOT a car guy nor a Packard guy. The listed description is very vague and at best refers to situations from the 1980's. I have seen the car along with two other Packard people and we all passed on the car.Lots of hidden rust -out, rust thru and parts rusted away, along with complete passenger side bondoed rocker panel. It needs everything restored, but when opening the trunk it did come with multiple mouse nests. If you want an honest description please PM me.

Posted on: 2012/7/18 17:19
 Top  Print   

Re: 1946 Clipper Deluxe Club Sedan on E-Bay
Home away from home
Home away from home

Don Skotty
See User information
It appears to be a very restorable specimen, and reasonably priced -- current bid is $2500, and no indication the reserve has not been met.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1946-Packard-Clipper-DeLuxe-/330765446554?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4d03282d9a

Posted on: 2012/7/18 19:51
Don Skotty
1938 Super 8 1604 1116 Club Sedan
1939 Twelve
 Top  Print   

Re: 1946 Clipper Deluxe Club Sedan on E-Bay
Home away from home
Home away from home

dallas
See User information
I dont think there is a reserve. Also, as I remember the milage is 153000+.

Posted on: 2012/7/20 8:15
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved