Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
146 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 146

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1948 Packard filmstrip
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mathew Rattray
See User information
Dea Fellow Packard members, has anyone seen the 1948 Packard Salesman film strips, which include, The little Giants, & 3 of the finest, yours for a lifetime, and another 7 films? The reason I ask is that I am currently converting the slides to digital and have not been able to find any copies of these films online or any reference to them?

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers,

Posted on: 2013/1/15 7:51
 Top  Print   

Re: 1948 Packard filmstrip
Home away from home
Home away from home

Jim in Boone
See User information
There was a link on this site last fall to YouTube, but following that link todayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-wjodNVaGs I find it says that the information has been removed for copywrite reasons

Posted on: 2013/1/15 18:38
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wesley Boyer
See User information
I just went there and I can't believe it. Removed, it's getting where everybody won't share no matter how old it is. Isn't there a limit as to the age of something before no one cares about it anymore? This is like DIY's 1939 Packard Restoration, I have copy but I can't share it due to copyright regs. I have no problem with paying a fair price for something but after it's been off the market or never on the market this is just plain silly.
That's my two cents.
Wes

Posted on: 2013/1/16 9:27
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
Look on the Packard Club website:http://www.packardclub.org
at their movie and film section. Maybe you can talk to the club management about copying it into slides.

Posted on: 2013/1/16 9:38
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mathew Rattray
See User information
I also thought that copyright wouldn't be an issue due to the age. I am currently in the process of converting the slides to digital format.

Posted on: 2013/1/16 23:31
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved