Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
102 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 100

Don B, William Grosz, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Carter WGD 728S help needed
Home away from home
Home away from home

Thomas Wilcox
See User information
I do not know what Canadian fuels are like, but if they contain alcohol, you may need to widen your jets a bit. An exhaust gas analyzer will help you to determine if this is necessary.

Posted on: 2013/5/7 14:12
--
Thomas Wilcox
34 Roadster, [url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/r
 Top  Print   

Re: Carter WGD 728S help needed
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Hill
See User information
We have alcohol in our gas. Stinkin' stuff. We have E10 here. As it is put "May contain up to 10% ethanol". I did one more slight adjustment. I have it so close, that I'm not going to bother with it unless I find an issue. I have not had a chance to get the car out of the garage since the change, to see how it performs, and if the running temp drops, but also taking in that it is warmer weather here now than what I have previously driven the car. A slight rise is expected, but not close to the "H" like I saw it.

Posted on: 2013/5/7 16:49
If it won't move, get a bigger wrench.
If it breaks, it needed fixing anyway.

Mark

1949 Deluxe
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved