Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
207 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 204

BigKev, Don B, 39Rollson, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Transmission Mount
Home away from home
Home away from home

55 NC Clipper
See User information
Any ideas on where to get one of these? Mine decided to fall apart when trying to get the cross member back in. The rubber piece separated from the steel backing. Although looking at it afterwards it didn't seem like there was a ton of material holding it there in the first place.

Thanks
Bill

Posted on: 2013/12/13 22:27
 Top  Print   

Re: Transmission Mount
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
For good fresh rubber on the mount Kanter and Max both have them on an exchange basis. Price is about the same at roughly $120 plus the core charge or the old one sent in with the order. You can also send yours to Steele directly and have it revulcanized for about the same price.

If you want to take a chance that a used one will be in decent condition and have some service left in it then maybe Ross would have one or if not, Mike Dulinski (218) 721-4631 could probably help.

Posted on: 2013/12/13 22:44
Howard
 Top  Print   

Re: Transmission Mount
Home away from home
Home away from home

55 NC Clipper
See User information
Thanks, I will call Mike or Roscoe.

Posted on: 2013/12/13 22:47
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved