Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
149 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 149

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 1950 23 series parts list
Home away from home
Home away from home

BDeB
See User information
Here is the eBay listing that included a 23rd Series parts list.

eBay parts books listing

Posted on: 2014/1/7 13:55
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Fish'n Jim
See User information
Thanks BdeB. I search ebay every week and this didn't come up. Sale ended but it didn't look like it sold, so I've got email into seller. Hopefully, not everyone will want one now and bid me up...

Posted on: 2014/1/11 14:34
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Fish'n Jim
See User information
Thanks to BdeB for the lead again. What I found out was these contained a May '49 edition and not the April '50, I was after (that Dallas has) and probably why my searches came up empty.
Even though sale had ended, I was able to track down the seller and did not have to buy all four books. I'll check it out and see if it's got the info that's in the '50 edition. Since they sold 22-9 series as '49's first, I'm not sure this has all the info. My 2365 was mid production with castings of June and July '49.
Might be one Big Kev might be interested in posting if we can figure out the copying. At least for the preservation reason.

Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:23
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Fish'n Jim
See User information
Received today. It's labled as "preliminary" but has all the info I was after. It's fairly thin and I can OCR it to search, so IF I get some time, I'll scan it all in and OCR it, and pass along to BigKev if he wants to post it in the literature.
The bad news, looks like I'm searching for 3 interior materials now instead of 2. They list separate cloths for the seat back, door panels, and headliner. I kinda suspected that, the door panel cloth looked thicker. It was difficult enough looking for 2 when you don't know what you're looking for! I'm going to try the packard foundation again to see if they can give any more leads. Someone knows or has this, I'm just not on the right trail yet.
The rubber door sill mats check as 399226 and 399227. Same as the 4/50 version. So that's a go.

Posted on: 2014/1/21 14:41
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved