Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
231 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 230

Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9)

Re: postwar Coachbuilt Packards
Home away from home
Home away from home

Don Skotty
See User information
My request for CCCA authorization to post the Derham archives has been referred to CCCA President Sally Perkins who is away until the end of the month.

Posted on: 2009/6/25 14:20
Don Skotty
1938 Super 8 1604 1116 Club Sedan
1939 Twelve
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Don Skotty
See User information
Packard53 said:

I would be like to see personally the copies your made from the Durham archives concerning the two Packard's. I will gladly mail you a copy of the article from which I obtained my information. However there is one little catch to this deal. I would like you to donate a copy of what you obtained from the Durham archives pertaining to these two Packard's to Packardinfo.

Okay John, your turn, I received authorization for credited posting of the Derham archives from Dale Wells, VP of CCCA Museum Library. Documents have been scanned and forwarded to BigKev for posting.

Posted on: 2009/6/27 14:28
Don Skotty
1938 Super 8 1604 1116 Club Sedan
1939 Twelve
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
DON: I have been a little tardy in mailing the article to you. However it was put in the mail to you today along with some things that I promised BigKev.

I got your package Thursday and had a chance to look through it today what you sent me WOW WOW thats all I can say.

THANKS again Don for all of your efforts when this information is posted here I think everyone will enjoy it.
You truly have made a very important find.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2009/6/27 16:13
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Documents are posted. Thanks Don for securing permission to use them, and thanks to the CCCA for sharing their archives with us.

Posted on: 2009/6/27 17:06
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved