Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
154 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 154

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Any Packard Events in the NewOrleans area?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Dennis Franco
See User information
Does anyone know of any Packard events going on in the New Orleans area? I am always checking the web but it seems a lot of car events in my area aren't always posted. I have seen several on the road and always wonder where they are going

Posted on: 2017/11/11 19:46
Dennis
1953 Packard Cavalier Touring Sedan
 Top  Print 

LOTS OF PACKARDS !
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

NeedsRestoration
See User information
FEBRUARY 9 thru 11 2018

PACKARDS INTERNATIONAL will be having their 55th National Annual National Membership meet in Newport Beach, California (Hyatt Hotel).

This is a new (and from the looks of it) vastly improved location & Packard-centered events, including great Caravan tours on Fri 9th, with probably largest collection of Packards on Planet Earth both on the Fri. drives & the show on Sat. Major swap meet on Sunday.

Fri 9th big Caravans planned for trips all over the area to various collections. You might even get a chance to see at least one 1934 Super Eight - even get rides if you ask nicely !

Yeah - yeah, I know - been watching this forum "on the side" - some of you don't care much for the pre-war "heavy" stuff. Not to worry.

You are not alone - who remembers the famous outburst, in the late 1930's, of one of the new members of Packard's Board, who, when taken on his first tour of the facilities, and shown how separate production was, screamed out "that g-d damned Senior stuff".

Cheer up - Packards International doesn't discriminate - they welcome ALL Packards ! ( some of us love em all - in addition to a certain '34 Super Eight, you MIGHT get to see a certain '51 "250" convert., sort-of-stock (well, actually, pretty damn "original" except the rear panel "bottle openers" were removed & the holes filled in many years ago, and under the hood, a '53 motor from a wrecked ambulance.) ( sorry - cant bring either one of them; we sold both our '53 Pats. years ago.)

Posted on: 2017/12/17 11:32
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved