Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
80 user(s) are online (36 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 76

Packard Don, Bob J, J-Dreamer, 39Rollson, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic Previous Topic   Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Sema
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
Here is the sad situation I have been living with my entire life. Back when I was a kid the USA and the UN had the "Population Control Council" or something like that. One politician on it was George Bush. At that time the USA was sending free birth control to 3rd and 4th world nations to prevent destruction of the biosphere. Then Reagan came in and destroyed that on the premise that no population growth would mean no asset appreciation for the rich and higher sales of BigMacs, Wrigley's chewing gum, cigarettes, and soda pop.

My generation was horrified and has the lowest birth rate of the 20th century. My generation has left fewer descendants around to suffer the coming calamity.

I don't know what this has to do with Packards except that the day is coming when they will be off the road.

Posted on: 2022/1/23 9:47

Re: Sema
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
And with that.... let's move on to greener pastures of non-political nature. Plenty of other forums to converse on the failings of man, let's leave this forum as a respite from it.

Posted on: 2022/1/23 10:42
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
Like (3)

« 1 2 (3)

Register To PostTopic is Locked

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved