Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
220 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 217

humanpotatohybrid, Leeedy, 37Blanche, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1949 22nd Series Videos
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

DaveJr
See User information
I'm a new Packard owner.
I've never been exposed to how Packard used to do things. I've looked for videos to help me with by restoration and build. But I havent been able to find much. So I decided to start my own YouTube channel. I'm going to post everything I do the my car. Hopefully, it will be helpful to anyone that is working on their car too.

A little about my self and my car. I used to own a 57 Chevrolet that I bought in 82 from the original owner. It fell into disrepair (my fault) and I sold it a few years ago. I thought the "old car" bug had left me. That is until I found this car. I love it.
She is a 1949 22nd Series Custome Touring Sedan, with a 356 straight 8. The car has 26,000 original miles and is currently drivable. She still needs some TLC.
When I bought it it was full of chrome and parts. Right now I'm trying to figure out where everything goes. I plan on fixing her up, but she wont be a trailer baby. I plan on driving her. It's my intention to say very close to original, but I will deviate to modern parts when it comes to safety.

The name of my channel is "This Packard Life" You can search for the name or try the link below. Then like and subscribe to get videos when they are posted. Tell me what you think. Tell me what I do right and where I'm wrong. This is a learning experience and I welcome everyone. Just remeber, I'm just a guy with an old car, not a videographer.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtube.com/@DavidAdams-bj2uz?si=y3cNQu0mCJtdAT5X__;!!PmSSphtYFKaJtA!UA6oVdG7w4TQYH8VhNYQj4r9qcL8DRRcErp08vlvsLFqEy9VdJz3s01g4ksfAzPzel8P5kuA-T6aFWdCw6c$

Posted on: 2023/9/8 14:05
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved