Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
236 user(s) are online (154 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 232

Packard Don, BigKev, Ozstatman, Don 37, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: WANTED Edmunds aluminum head
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

48customfastback
See User information
You should have no problem selling or trading one of the 359 heads should you so desire.
I would love to see pictures of the 359 factory heads.
I looked for the Edmunds Head a long time... like nearly 30 years after I was asked, while selling parts at a Florida Club Event, if I had one or knew where one was from Tom Mix... At the time he was looking for a setup for his Darin.

I've always been a OEM guy but I'm ready to give it a go.

Posted on: 2023/10/16 17:34
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
Just in passing due to the mention, I understood that Tim Mix was the previous owner of my former 1964 Imperial Crown Limousine by Ghia but never confirmed.

Posted on: 2023/10/16 19:28
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Fish'n Jim
See User information
Just search CA auto swop meets and U'l get many listings.
I'm on the "bad" coast so don't follow, per se, but have knowledge over the years. Hemmings and other pubs for leads, but not like it was, page shrinkage galore. There's a rod section in Hemmings.
Duly noted, "waiting 30 years" for one, makes them nearly unobtainium. But they come up, need to cast a wide net. Now I wish I would've bid... Even if you find, owner may not want to part with. Seems like stuff I save no one wants or prospective buyers are cheapo.
Another thought: The Frod V8 flatties have more HR following/numbers, so some of those guys may have leads for straighties. P world/survival is comparatively small. There's commercial flattie rebuilders, hot rodders, etc.

Posted on: 2023/10/17 8:57
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved