Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
239 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 239

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Gusha
Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
Mein deutsch ist rusty! very very rusty! working on it now. would be nice the have someone like you Gerd to "talk" to. maybe i could get it back!

Posted on: 2009/6/13 12:41
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
i'm still here, just broke as all get out. i have no more parts to put on the car that are new. i can paint some pieces and put the steering back together, but i have been holding off as i have been giving my self other projects to do that need my attention. i am waiting on a raise at work to come through, hopefully it will come in at what i asked for.

my wife not working and the medical bills have caught up to us. i thought about trying to work on the car this weekend, so maybe i will update the blog somtime soon.

sorry for my absence, i haven't been motivated lately. my dwindling bank account has been my main focus right now. such is life and i will spring back soon.....the med bills will get paid off soon and that will be money back in my pocket, so no worries.

thanks for everyone's concern and thanks mal for the email ;0)

have a good one,

Hank

Posted on: 2009/6/13 14:06
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
Well Gerd, I thank you for the thoughs, and i understood enough of the german still to understand it was repeating the english!

i'll work on it so as maybe so day soon we can converse in a language you full understand.

Posted on: 2009/6/13 19:34
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved