Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
203 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 202

Owen_Dyneto, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Re: glass fuel bowl observation
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
THose of u that have miscellaneous resilient ("rubber tipped") needle and seat laying around mite want to try to this test too. Based on my experience with engines in actual service any such rubber tipped needles that are NOT compatable with ethanol will have visually OBVIOUS swelling and slight distortion in about 1 year.

Posted on: 2012/5/12 7:47
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Re: glass fuel bowl observation
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
See post #50 above where i started a ethanol test some 2 years ago. The jar is still setting here on the shelf in the office exactly where i put it 2 years ago. Hopefully in a few days i'll open up the bottle and take a look at the rubber hose and other debris i threw into the ethanol solution to see how they have faired.

Not sure if i just takes pics or post a vid to u-book or face-tube. I'm leaning more toward shooting a vid. It'll be a few days yet.

Posted on: 2014/11/7 22:00
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved