Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
148 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 148

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

Ebay Morons
Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
Anyone ever buy from Carpartswholsale on eBay? This idtiot is listing all kinds of crap that don't and won't fit a Packard, and is listing so much stuff that it makes it difficult to find anything you need. This so ticked me off I wrote him a note:

"How is this supposed to fit a car that doesn't even have a radio? There were no radios in Packards in the '20s, 90% of your listings have nothing to do with a Packard, and do nothing but clutter up the listings making it impossible for people to find what they need. I hope you realize this."

Idiots.....

Here's Your Sign

Click to see original Image in a new window

Posted on: 2009/10/11 8:38
 Top  Print 

Re: Ebay Morons
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Eric, I was just on Ebay and noticed the same thing. He has beena nuisance for several weeks but lately is getting so bad it is difficult to search for legitimate Packard parts and it's getting worse! The first 8 pages are radio antennas for every Packard model since 1899! I wish he would go away.

Posted on: 2009/10/11 9:00
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
I reported him to eBay, but it might help if others did too.

Posted on: 2009/10/11 10:05
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

scottie
See User information
You know, I was just cussing that same person out this morning! This jerk has a warehouse full of cheap knock off crap and spends most of his time typing in years and models that this junk was never meant to fit. I'm going to complain to ebay as soon as I'm finished here. My advice to everyone is: JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AND COMPLAIN! Remember, there IS strength in numbers.

Posted on: 2009/10/11 10:15
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

scottie
See User information
What a pain! Click on contact us, then rules and reporting violations, then reporting a member, then email us. If you don't follow this, you will become agitated and angry! Hope ebay does something about this moron. HELP! STUPIDITY OFFENDS ME!

Posted on: 2009/10/11 10:47
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets ticked off over these morons!

Posted on: 2009/10/11 11:33
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
I just wrote to the seller and to Ebay complaining of these auctions. I don't expect anything positive to happen but who knows.

Posted on: 2009/10/11 12:55
 Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
When you do the search, find some term he uses in every auction, and then do a "-TERM" in the search list. This will filter him out.

Posted on: 2009/10/11 13:07
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Quote:

BigKev wrote:
When you do the search, find some term he uses in every auction, and then do a "-TERM" in the search list. This will filter him out.

Kev, Can you filter him out using his Ebay name "carpartswholesale".?

Posted on: 2009/10/11 13:12
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDeB
See User information
I've sent 3 complaints to eBay on these listings over the last month with no results. I guess that eBay cares more about listing fees than the happiness of their buyers.

Posted on: 2009/10/11 13:17
 Top  Print 

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved