Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
138 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 138

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Where have all the 52 400's gone?
Just popping in
Just popping in

princessxtn
See User information
I seem to be searching the wrong websites looking for 1952 Packard 400 Patricians as I have located extremely very few-most of which do not run. It doesn't matter if they are for sale or not. I'm interested in seeing them as a comparison to mine. Any suggestions?

Posted on: 2007/10/22 20:03
 Top  Print 

Re: Where have all the 52 400's gone?
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Hi Princess, how about posting a photo of your Patrician so we can see it? We all like pictures Post one of yourself also if you're not too shy. Is this a family car or did you purchase this on your own? Either way, welcome to the world of Packard.

Posted on: 2007/10/22 20:34
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

princessxtn
See User information
There is a picture with story time and everything already on this site. Check in the Owner Registry, 1952, model # 2552, VIN 2552H4710, Patrician, user name Princessxtn :)

Enjoy!!

Posted on: 2007/10/22 22:11
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Princess, That's a great story you wrote about the car! Our old Packards all have interesting histories but it takes someone with talent such as yours to make them so enjoyable to read. Thanks

Posted on: 2007/10/23 7:40
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

Kirsten Christianson
See User information
Ooooooo! Pretty! *pokes 200* Why can't you look like that?

200: *pokes wallet*

-_- Right. Never mind.

Gorgeous 400, Princess! Must admit, I'm slightly jealous. You essentially grew up with that car, so you already know it and it's personality. Mine? Bought it last year, and as soon as it was in the shop, the boys started pulling pieces off of it. !_! I never did get a shot of the interior, though I managed to get some shots of the whole car /before/ the big bits started flying off. (Now I just need to get my scanner working :P ) But I digress.

She's a beaut! My advice? Keep it. It's part of the family, it's a great convo piece, and, if nothing else, you'll never loose your car in a parking lot again. ;) :D

Posted on: 2007/10/23 18:40
1952 200 Deluxe four-door, 18,000mi orig, $300 paid, second owner, awaiting full resto (and a donor body)
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Princess -

Patience.

This site has only been up and running for less than two years, but has experienced phenomenal growth.

The site's Owner Registry is filling up, and by entering pix of your car and its story, others with similar examples are more likely to follow.

In time, you might cross paths here with an owner near you.

Meanwhile, check back for notices of upcoming shows and events. The two best annual gatherings of Packards that I have seen are the annual meets in Perrysburg, Ohio and Warren, Ohio.

Posted on: 2007/10/23 18:56
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

princessxtn
See User information
I would be more than eustatic to help you get your Packard stories out! I'd just need some interview time, some photos, maybe a glass of wine or two and we'd be set. As a matter of fact, I interviewed one of our local volunteer fire fighters for an essay contest sponsored by Michelin Tires. Surprisingly to me, they selected it as one of 25 national winners. The prize:brand new tires on our 100' aerial Quint. They were just put on this spring. That was pretty awesome.

Something to consider anyway :)

Princess Xtn (Kristin)

Posted on: 2007/10/24 15:04
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved