Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
165 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 162

37Blanche, TxGoat, Bob Supina, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: linkage pictures.
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Re: HH56's post #26 pic labeled IMG_0904.jpg.

It is a pic taken from UNDER the car???? But what is the RED painted part of the car appearing on the rite side of the pic???? Should be an engine or a transmisson. DOesn't look like any engine or trans to me. What is it???? Maybe i've lost my orientation or something.

Posted on: 2011/2/27 11:02
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Re: linkage pictures.
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Thanks again for the photos. A big help and will go remeasure things and look at options. Am trying to keep any mods to car minimal but the linkage creativity might be one. PV8 had also suggested something along those lines. If that slight bend in rod were straightened, is there anything else that looks like it might become an issue if that happened.

PV8, on your question not quite sure what you refer to as red. The bronze engine and trans are on the right. Picture was taken not quite straight up but from slightly behind looking up and forward. The temp sender on back of Left head is shown at upper right.

Attach file:

jpg  (10.73 KB)
209_4d6a7cd6eeb75.jpg 316X359 px

jpg  (31.48 KB)
209_4d6aff32c1fae.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2011/2/27 11:34
Howard
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 (4)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved