Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
152 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 151

Wat_Tyler, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Rocker Arm Cover Decals
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Does anyone make replacement decals that go on the top of the rocker arm covers? Looking for a set for a Super Clipper (320 V-8). Mine are still there and in fair shape. I am in the process of cleaning and refurbishing the engine compartment and a new set of decals would be nice. The rocker arm covers are painted black. Thanks.

Also, it looks like Krylon "Tomato" is a good match for the red paint on these engines. It is red with a lot of orange tint in it. Anyone found anything else?

(o{I}o)

Posted on: 2011/2/19 11:33
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Re: Rocker Arm Cover Decals
Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
The Packard Club sells them on their website.

Posted on: 2011/2/19 15:22
 Top  Print   

Re: Rocker Arm Cover Decals
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Quote:

packards1 wrote:
The Packard Club sells them on their website.

Thanks, I thought I had looked there, but obviously overlooked the items. I was able to successfully remove the stickers from my covers using a hair dryer (which I have had no use for in decades). The stickers are printed foil on paper backing with some kind of adhesive to adhere them to the covers. I may keep them as they are original to the car if I can find the correct solvent to remove the old adhesive and find the correct type to fasten them back on.

(o{I}o)

Posted on: 2011/2/20 11:20
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved