Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
157 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 156

TxGoat, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

8 cyl in 526?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ray17015
See User information
Was the 8 available in a 526, 303? I have the original engine, but if it is dead, I would like to know my options..., latest rumor is a broken rod put in in the barn. Granted these are recollections of a 5 year widow, of a 60 year parked car that she never saw run, so who knows.

Also, where can I find an original exterior color pallet? I love Scott726's color choice and will duplicate it, if it was an available option. I only want to paint this once, and have delusions of at least one show entry, so I would like to do it right.

Ray,

Posted on: 2011/5/5 11:37
 Top  Print   

Re: 8 cyl in 526?
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
The 5th Series 526, known by the model name "The Single Six", was by definition a 6-cylinder only. Can't help with the color question.

Posted on: 2011/5/5 11:43
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

32model901
See User information

Posted on: 2011/5/5 18:12
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

sanford mitchell
See User information
Ray..dont have chips but i have all the painting schemes for the 526/533..body colors paint stripe colors moudling colors etc if interested

Posted on: 2011/5/28 21:53
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved