Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
102 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 102

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic Previous Topic   Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

TO PETEG
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Peter: Stop trying to use Eric's request and blaming him for the big screw up you people made in deleting all his posts.

Eric's request gave you the chance to do something that you had been wanting to do all along. Last year you wanted to make several changes in the AACA Packard forum including splitting the forum up, and you also voiced dis-pleasure to Speedster at the lenght of his thread. By deleting all Erics posts and replies to those posts, this acomplished what you wanted to do a long time ago. What happend when you gutted the AACA forum was no accident. You figured that if people complained to much you could allways blame it upon Erics request, in which he only stated that his account be dis-continued, not that all his posts be deleted.

I have seen in the past how you bent the truth to suit your own needs. Prime example the private phone conversation that you and I had last year. Which over the weekend I will go into greater detail about, to show how you bend the truth to make other people look bad that you dislike.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2007/2/15 20:38

Re: TO PETEG
Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
"Gentlemen":

I'm done with this childish behavior.

Until further notice, I will NOT read nor post on this or any other Packard forum (AACA) until sanity returns.

Craig Hendrickson.

Posted on: 2007/2/15 21:10
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Folks, I am going to have to agree with Craig on this. I think everyone has given their 2 cents on what has happened.

So put all our penny's back in the jar for now. I would hate to drive people away from the website because all they see is this back and forth. I don't want to undo all the good work we have tried to do here.

Obviously not everyone is ever going to agree on everything,
but I truly belive water seeks its own level and people will go and participate where they are the most comfortable.

Lets all try to move on to more constructive topics and let the flood water recede.

Posted on: 2007/2/15 21:44
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
BigKev: I will back off on the matter. That was fine in the begining when the AACA made the admission that they made the mistake, more than can be said for another club I know of, they should have left it at that. Coming back in here and trying to lay the blame on Eric, just doesn't make me to happy.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2007/2/15 22:06

Anonymous
Please read this post.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
Well, I apologize for all the drama that I caused, I just simply wanted out. Unfortunately, for me, the damage is done, and I won't be accepting peterg's olive branch. If the posts could be restored, that would be a different matter.

Like Speedster says, " If your house burns down, you don't go back and look at the ashes everyday, so I won't be back anytime soon.
To all that have helped me, over the past couple years, I want to say 'Thank You'. "

I feel the same.

And to those who won't be back because of the drama, you should really look at what's going on both sides of the fence before sitting on it.

And with that, I'm finished. No more rants from me.

Eric

Posted on: 2007/2/16 8:12

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I'm going to lock this and the AACA thread so we can move on to better conversation. I dont want others that were not even part of the initial rumblings coming back in here and trying to stir the pot for their own enjoyment.

Everyone has agreeded to back off, so it's just time to let things cool down for a bit.

"Nothing to see here folks, move along...."

Thanks for your understanding.

Posted on: 2007/2/16 22:00
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog

Register To PostTopic is Locked

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved