Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
214 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 214

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Packard Proving Grounds
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I picked up this DVD at the PAC tent in Hershey yesterday and have added it with a short commentary to the Packard Bookshelf (2nd from the bottom at the moment).

Attach file:

jpg  (120.36 KB)
177_4e8db55462275.jpg 901X1280 px

Posted on: 2011/10/6 9:04
 Top  Print   

Re: Packard Proving Grounds
Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
Don't forget the Packard Proving Grounds (PPG) next Sunday from 1-5. Open to all, free admission. Come see what is being accomplished there.

Posted on: 2011/10/9 18:48
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
I like the archetecture!!! Are there any specs given for interior square footage and a full basement??? THat would make a GREAT residential house!!!! I'm guessing about 5k square feet (not counting basement if any).

IIRC and only maybe 20 miles away from the grounds is the Silver Dome that sold for about a 1/2 million 2 years ago. Real bargain if anyone could afford the maintencance.

The grounds house mite be an interesting aquisition to anyone so inclined.

Posted on: 2011/10/9 22:16
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

RogerDetroit
See User information
Ummmmm, you did know the Packard Motor Car Foundation purchased 14 acres and all the buildings from Ford Motor Land Development Corp. many years ago -- Right?

I am certain the PMCF www.packardmotorfdn.org has NO intention whatsoever of selling it now.

Get the DVD that Owen-Dyneto mentioned. It suppports the restoration work at the PPG and you will learn what the volunteers of the PMCF have been doing for the last 10+ years at the PPG.

Check out my posting on this website under "Shows and Events."

And come to the 2013 PAC National Meet in the Motor City (June 22 - 29) and bring your Packard to the PPG. This should be on every Packard owner's "bucket list" of things to do.

Posted on: 2011/10/10 9:24
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved