Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
188 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 186

Todd W. White, 39Rollson, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: 1951 Packard hearse on EBAY
Just popping in
Just popping in

Shadow
See User information
Thanks for the registry update.
Since they are rare it is hard to pin down the model number but I think that ironic as it may be that it could be 13 is the Henney Hearse/Ambulance model number.

My thought is this:
The body number for my 51 Henney hearse 24 13 2411 (24th series model 13)
The body number for the 52 Henney ambulance 25 13 2098 (25th series model 13)

I don't have enough data to be sure of it but it is a thought.

Posted on: 2011/10/17 12:10
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
2413 would be correct as that is the 1951 300 commercial chassis which a hearse would be based on. I would suspect it was a later or delayed addition to the line because specs are in the Dec 1950 Service Counselor Vol24 #12 separately from the rest of the models which were introduced in the August issue.

Posted on: 2011/10/17 12:34
Howard
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

prodigal55
See User information
Shadow and Shadowlette,

Congratulations. That will be a fabulous car once it comes together. And what a unique daily driver!

$350 for a rear window sounds like a good price. I needed one for my '53 Henney Junior and couldn't find one at any price. I ended up buying a '54 ambulance parts car just for the window. Of course I now have other parts (rear side glass too!) -- packardguy53 and others are right when they say scavenge what you can, when you can, you'll probably need it!

Bruce

Posted on: 2011/10/21 0:08
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved