Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
205 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 205

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1956 Clipper for sale
Home away from home
Home away from home

jreeder41
See User information
This is a posting for an older gentleman that has ran into some health issues. I have not looked at the car personally so the info I have is from the owner. He needs to move this car by the end of December to help facilitate his move.

The car is a 1956 Clipper Super 2dr hardtop. It has not run in 5 years but he cranks the engine over every month. The right front fender was damaged in an accident. He purchased NOS trim pieces to replace the damaged parts. It has some rust bubbles on the rockers, needs new mufflers and tailpipes. He had the treadle vac rebuilt but was not able to reinstall it on the car. Please PM me for his phone number. The car is located in Muncy, PA.

Posted on: 2011/12/5 12:07
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved