Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
147 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 146

JD in KC, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: "New" Packard
Home away from home
Home away from home

BlackBeerd
See User information
Anything with the name would have to be driven first.

I've put some time behind the wheel of a lot of car from the mid sixties and later (I'm 47). This last year I bought my '54 Super Clipper and absolutely feel for the way this thing drives. As much as someone wants to incorporate styling features and engine configurations, none of it means squat if the car doesn't drive well.

Posted on: 2011/12/5 20:19
1954 Clipper Super Touring Sedan -5462
 Top  Print   

Re: "New" Packard
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Andrew Armitage
See User information
That Morgan Eva GT is it! Breathtakingly beautiful and sleek with cutting edge design. You don't have to know what brand the car is for it to grab ahold of you. One look tells you that the Eva GT was designed with passion and forward thinking, not nostalgia and rehashed styling that looks completely out of place on a modern car. The key is that the Eva GT makes the brand relevant, not the other way around.

Thank you kts68 for sharing. I had never heard of this car before.

Posted on: 2011/12/7 14:58
Andrew Armitage
Plainfield, IL
'47 Packard Custom Super Clipper Eight Limousine
'41 Cadillac Sixty-Seven Series
'40 Buick Limited
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved