Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
210 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 207

R H, JohnCB, TxGoat, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Enjoying the Hobby
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim49
See User information
I agree. This is a terrific hobby....
I have been fascinated by old classics all of my life. My grandfather and I used to take the train to Reno for a few days and spend out time at Harrahs museum. me, taking pictures and my grandfather telling me everything he knew about the cars..... and he knew quite a bit.

Then last july i bought my 52 200 deluxe quite unexpectidly. And it has really changed every thing . I have never had so much fun. I can't wait to learn more and try new things. and this site has been the biggest help. I was off line for about 2.5 months. computer went down. boy did i miss you guys. now i am back on line and studying more. I wish every one a happy new year.
This coming year i will be busy building more suitable storage for my car. that is my priority now....my biggest job.
this wk.end i will replace plugs , points etc. I also need to drop the fuel tank and repair a leak etc.

i am still learning about this site too. that takes time . i am not too quick with computer stuff.

Posted on: 2011/12/29 14:40
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved