Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
204 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 5
Guests: 199

JohnCB, chevyboy, BDeB, todd landis, Packard Don, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 1935-1947 120 Carburetor Comments Please
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

dennis Nielsen
See User information
Hello Flackmaster. I aopologise for not replying sooner. I will glady accept your offer of the EE-14 shown in the photos. Your offer is most generous, please let me know what you want for it, so that I can do as you suggest and make the donation. Or would you prefer to include that with the shipping costs etc., so that I make one payment to you?
In any event regarding the packaging and shipping please pack it securely as our postal services are notoriously rough and prone to making things disappear. Whilst it may be more expensive I would prefer that you use a courier service. Having finally located a carburettor I would not like to loose it for the sake of some money for shipping.
Regards. dnielsen

Posted on: 2012/3/28 4:53
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved