Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
212 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 211

kevinpackard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1941 One-Twenty
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Jack Lindholme
See User information
Noticed on E-Bay this offering, Item number 110856203952, which the owner claims is a Super 8. When I informed him by E-mail that in 1941 the Super 8's were equipped with a 356 Cu. In. 9 main bearing engine, He simply replied that it was a Super 8, My oh my, what an oddity,but I'm in no position to argue with the owner, But a real oddity like that should be worth a small fortune.

Posted on: 2012/4/7 21:55
 Top  Print   

Re: 1941 One-Twenty
Home away from home
Home away from home

Gerard O'Keefe
See User information
I asked him if that unit on the side of the engine was electromatic clutch.He said the clutch was not automatic.He sounds like someone who knows very little about cars and even less about Packards.

Posted on: 2012/4/8 7:20
 Top  Print   

Re: 1941 One-Twenty
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ross
See User information
Looked at the photos: it is sooo a 120 engine: sheet metal water outlet, not cast, and the distributor is not in the center of the length of the block.

Posted on: 2012/4/8 10:24
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved