Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
161 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 161

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

2013 Geneseo Air Show Packard Gathering
Home away from home
Home away from home

Stephen Houseknecht
See User information
I would like to invite all Packard owners and their Packards to the 2013 Geneseo Air Show in Geneseo, NY.

Here is all the info for non-flying Packard things:

The 2013 Geneseo Air Show will be July 12, 13, and 14 this year. The Classic and Antique Car show will again be part of the show. Please bring yourself and your Packard(s).

Admission to the show is free for your car, the driver and one passenger all three days.

http://www.1941hag.org/Geneseo-Airshow/index.html

Not too soon to start planning for July. Look forward to seeing many of you and your cars in Geneseo. P-51s, a Mosquito, possibly Lancaster. So there will be Merlins.

Regards,

Posted on: 2013/2/14 18:50
Stephen
 Top  Print   

Re: 2013 Geneseo Air Show Packard Gathering
Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
Sounds like a fun show, mixing vintage aircraft and cars. Too bad it is so far away from me (NV).

Maybe TPTB should do a similar thing at the annual Nellis AFB (outside Las Vegas) show? Not likely though.

Craig

Posted on: 2013/2/14 20:12
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Stephen Houseknecht
See User information
Quote:

Craig wrote:
Sounds like a fun show, mixing vintage aircraft and cars. Too bad it is so far away from me (NV).

Maybe TPTB should do a similar thing at the annual Nellis AFB (outside Las Vegas) show? Not likely though.

Craig

Craig,

Let's see... you have HP Olds oil pump, modern master cylinder and disc brakes.... should be a hop skip and a jump for you.

Keep Em Flyin' or Drivin'

Posted on: 2013/2/14 20:52
Stephen
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
Quote:
Let's see... you have HP Olds oil pump, modern master cylinder and disc brakes.... should be a hop skip and a jump for you.

Keep Em Flyin' or Drivin'

YUP!

And the other night I drove my 55 Pat to store to pick up a few items to complete dinner. It took me 45 minutes to get into the store. None of the 3 groups who gathered around my Packard had any clue about the oil pump, MC or DB. They did like the originality of it though. At the end of one visit from 6 people from Germany, one guy asked me to start the engine so he could hear it. I just leaned in the window and turned the key. The Packard V-8 started right up and idled smoothly and without noise. He walked away smiling.

Craig

Posted on: 2013/2/14 21:19
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
A better place for this would be in the "Shows and Events" section.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2013/2/14 22:48
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved