Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
201 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 197

John Sauser, kevinpackard, Roadster, Spencer B., more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

It moves lol
Home away from home
Home away from home

Robin Adair
See User information
Click to see original Image in a new window

Powered out of the garage for the first time in a few years. Still working on getting it to run long enough to bleed the brakes. But, dad is having fun.

Click to see original Image in a new window

It acts like the automatic choke isn't working correctly and it seems to not get gas consistently. We were able to get it to idle long enough to idle out of the garage and use the ebrake to stop it. Regardless, it's nice to finally have a place to putz around on cars and do things with my dad. For the first time in many years I am having fun again in the hobby.

Posted on: 2013/5/4 5:53
 Top  Print   

Re: It moves lol
Just popping in
Just popping in

Thick
See User information
Love the Pictures!!! And I know exactly how you feel about gaining new motivation and excitement for the hobby. Love working on the cars when Pops around. Thanks for sharing!

Posted on: 2013/5/4 6:56
 Top  Print   

Re: It moves lol
Home away from home
Home away from home

Gary
See User information
That's a nice, solid looking '55 survivor there tinpan and there are many of us here who would trade places with you in a heartbeat just for the opportunity to tinker with cars with our Dad's again so enjoy every minute of it with him.

Posted on: 2013/5/4 15:44
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved