Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
218 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 217

Ozstatman, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Parts Suppliers
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

WAKADJA1
See User information
Any good or not so good results with the various well known parts suppliers? Any recommendations? Re: 1940 Super 8

Posted on: 2010/11/12 14:09
 Top  Print   

Re: Parts Suppliers
Home away from home
Home away from home

patgreen
See User information
The more specific your problem the better we can advise you......

Posted on: 2010/11/12 19:39
When two men ride the same horse, one has to be in the back...
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

Sean Davis
See User information
Great Topic! I am also looking for a reputable supplier that provide me with good remanufactured, reproduction, or used parts at a good price.

Here are the following items I need for my restoration for my Late 1930's Packards

Front and Rear Metal Bumpers, Head Lamp Enclosures, Rear Tail Lamps, Parking Lens, Interior and Exterior Door Handles, Door Hinges, Instrument Clusters, Hood Ornaments, Air Intakes, Engine Rebuild Kits, Carbeurators, Valves, Engine Gaskets, Starters, Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems, 3 Replacement Engines, 3 Transmissions, Floor Pans, Trunk Pans.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Sean

Posted on: 2010/11/12 20:51
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
....ummmm, no shock to most that I would respond. I support a little bit of my hobby by buying and selling a few parts on the side, so to speak. I am not doing this for a business, there are a handful of the known suppliers that do. That said, I pretty much limit myself to 35-41 stuff, so how may I help you? Which engines do you need? Right now, I'm having a "sale" on engines...
And as for Joel Ray & Marvin King, Patrician Industries, "Packards1" here and on ebay, they've been my go-to source for the past 35 years. Trust'em.

Posted on: 2010/11/12 21:53
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Let the ride decide
See User information
Have you looked at the vendors listed in the Packard Yellow pages on the home page of The Packard Club?

www.packardclub.org

Posted on: 2010/11/12 22:44
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Gary Marshall
See User information
On the question of spare parts, any update on weather it's possible to get repro rear window for super eight 48 ? Seen them in pictures, but understand they are now rare and hard to get.

Posted on: 2010/11/13 6:17
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved