Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
87 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 87

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

I think I found a Henney
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

StraightEights&Aces
See User information
I was visiting my uncle a couple of days ago and I was in his backyard and I saw a vintage grille through the trees that seperated his property from his nieghbors yard. My uncle said the car has been sitting there for years. I want to go back and see if his nieghbor will sell it.

Attach file:

jpg  (107.41 KB)
1803_4ee8b22a4961e.jpg 960X640 px

jpg  (121.58 KB)
1803_4ee8b235090a2.jpg 640X960 px

jpg  (81.47 KB)
1803_4ee8b23cf2073.jpg 640X960 px

Posted on: 2011/12/14 9:27
 Top  Print   

Re: I think I found a Henney
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Thanks for the pictures. I'm curious, if you took notice did it just have a single sidemount (as some did) or was the other one just missing?

I'd love to have the thief-proof number and any Henney numbers, plus the VN if it's still legible.

Posted on: 2011/12/14 9:50
 Top  Print   

Re: I think I found a Henney
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

StraightEights&Aces
See User information
It had a single mount on the pass side and the Henney number was 1868. Seeing that I was sneaking over there I didn't get any more numbers. Where is the VIN and theft # on that car anyway?

Posted on: 2012/1/4 19:21
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved