Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
252 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 251

Ozstatman, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Looking for Gustave Baumann
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
John, I understand Dave's side of the house. The owners of the original pictures may have given permission for PAC to use them, but that does not give PAC the right to let PackardInfo use them. So Dave is trying to keep everything on the straight and narrow. No harm, no foul.

I have had a couple other websites ask to repost content that was donated to PackardInfo, and I always respond that I would put them in touch with the original donator, and it was not mine to give away. Or they could simple link to the article page here on the website (Cross-Pollination). Similar thing that Dave is suggesting.

Posted on: 2009/11/25 19:31
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
BIGKEV: I wouldn't have answered Owen the way I did if there was so-called cross pollination between Packardinfo and the persons who run PAC and thier web site. Just isn't happening on thier part.

Maybe PAC should take some lessons from PI concerning Packardinfo. No more comments from me on the matter.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2009/11/25 19:40
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I'd really like to comment, it's all I can do to hold back.

Posted on: 2009/11/25 20:04
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Well, this seems to be spinning out of control, and this is not what was intended. What I share with PackardInfo will be guided by what I receive from PAC and will be in compliance with their terms and conditions. I think Packard53 is reading much too much into a sincere offer to help. I don't see any prostalizing going on here. I frequent both websites and enjoy the qualities of each.

Posted on: 2009/11/25 22:32
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved