Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
210 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 210

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Opinions wanted on '35 Packard touring sedan on eBay
Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Meadows
See User information
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1935-Packard-Packard/283291921165?hash=item41f583ab0d:g:eaYAAOSw2ptb92tK:rk:6:pf:0&vxp=mtr

I'd appreciate in-put from knowledgeable forum members regarding this '35 Packard 120 currently listed at a starting price of $15,000.

Posted on: 2018/12/7 13:19
 Top  Print   

Re: Opinions wanted on '35 Packard touring sedan on eBay
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I'm not an expert on prewar values but while waiting for the real experts to post, my thought is that it seems a great price after reading the description and looking at all the photos. Of course, without seeing it in person, that's the best that one can do. At that price and without reserve, it's bound to go up in price before the auction is over. Anyway, if you decide to bid, have fun and good luck!

Posted on: 2018/12/7 15:16
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Bob Powell is the seller, known Packard guy listed in the directory. Call him to discuss and if you are interested go see it in person. No appraiser or inspector will substitute for your inspection. Price is in the GENERAL ballpark.

Posted on: 2018/12/7 19:07
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Bob Powell is the seller, known Packard guy listed in the directory. Call him to discuss and if you are interested go see it in person. No appraiser or inspector will substitute for your inspection. Price is in the GENERAL ballpark.

Posted on: 2018/12/7 19:07
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
That is a very nice looking and rare 120. It is not a touring sedan, rather it is a Sedan. In my opinion, a better looking body style. Also, no sidemounts - a big plus. Someone is going to get them a great Christmas present. JWL

Posted on: 2018/12/8 12:00
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
It looks to be a good older restoration, one which can be driven and enjoyed now for a starting price in the ballpark for similar 120's in like condition. Good luck bidding on it.

Steve

Posted on: 2018/12/8 13:40
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved