Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
141 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 138

Scott, Packard Don, todd landis, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Introducing the Bob Aller Collection of Technical Bulletins
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Jeff
See User information
High Resolution Scans of Original Packard Issued Zone, Region and Dealer Bulletins
Nearly 1100 Bulletins - Service Technical, General Service, Promotional, Warehouse, Trade Letters, Car Distribution, Parts & Accessories, and more.

Available on 3 CDs!
Vol. 1 - Technical Papers 1946 - 1950
Vol. 2 - Technical Papers 1951 - 1956
Vol. 3 - Postwar Promotional Bulletins
Easy to view, easy to print PDF file format. Each CD includes two searchable cross-index files.

A Packard employee from 1949 to 1956 and a long time member of PAC, Bob Aller was well known throughout the country and around the world for his technical expertise and his love of Packard motor cars. During that time, he accumulated a wealth of original Packard documents. Now, through the generosity of the Aller family and PAC Technical Advisor Gary Thomas, The Robert H. Aller Collection is being made available to you, with proceeds benefiting the Packard Proving Grounds through the Packard Motor Car Foundation.

Each volume is $20.00 individually.
Or buy the entire set for $50.00
Please include $6.00 for postage & handling.
All orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

Make payments to Mid-America Packards, and mail to:
Mid-America Packards
17704 Plattsburg Road
Holt, MO 64048

Attach file:

jpg  (62.61 KB)
263_4cfc10764bd36.jpg 531X528 px

jpg  (49.31 KB)
263_4cfc10ac1074f.jpg 529X528 px

jpg  (50.70 KB)
263_4cfc10d284d05.jpg 530X527 px

Posted on: 2010/12/5 17:26
 Top  Print   

Re: Introducing the Bob Aller Collection of Technical Bulletins
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
I bought the 3-box CD set at the Salado Packard Meet in March. There is a wealth of information in these CDs. I recommend them.

(o{I}o)

Posted on: 2010/12/6 16:55
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I ordered a set today, as much to support the Proving Grounds as for the content. Anxious to get it and start reviewing the data. I had met Bob Aller on several occasions and remember him fondly. I have one of his oil pump rebuilds on the shelf, should the day ever come when I might need it.

Posted on: 2010/12/6 18:19
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Jeff
See User information
Thanks for your support! I have to say, while compiling these for scanning and producing the CDs, I was absolutely astonished at the variety and detail of the documents. These give you a great peek behind the curtain, so to speak, at how Packard dealt with the dealers in the field, customer satisfaction, and promotion of product and accessories. My wife and I built the index file for each volume, and it was almost impossible to put each bulletin down and move on. I hope that everyone who purchases one of these will be as satisfied with the content as well as helping the PPG out.

Posted on: 2010/12/7 8:59
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Received mine today and have to second JW's endorsement. Great quality scans with many items I had not seen before.

Posted on: 2010/12/16 21:04
Howard
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Agreed, received my set the other day and enjoyed browsing them. Much material I already had, and also quite a bit I didn't. Well worth the price and the support to Proving Grounds.

Posted on: 2010/12/17 10:56
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Jeff
See User information
I just want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my Packard friends around the country and around the world. I would also like to take the opportunity to say "Thank You!" to those who have placed orders for the Bob Aller Collection. I hope you have found something new buried in there to delight you. Through your purchase, YOU have helped to make a difference for the Packard Proving Grounds and to preserve Packard history.

Jeff

Posted on: 2010/12/31 23:15
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved