Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
151 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 149

John Wogec, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Salado Packard Meet
Home away from home
Home away from home

Paul Weeks
See User information
Are any of the you planning to go to the Salado Packard meet and show? I plan to go to gawk at the cars on Saturday, just wondering who'd be there.

Posted on: 2011/3/26 22:15
 Top  Print   

Re: Salado Packard Meet
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Saturday is the day to attend. Friday many cars are out on a tour. Saturday they are lined up for a show, and swap meet, and there are technical sessions just after lunch. This show represents the annual regional gathering of Packard folks and is not to be missed. There is a link for information at the home page of this website, or if you have any further questions, feel free to contact me; I'll be there with a truckload of parts....

DAF

Posted on: 2011/3/27 7:59
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Paul Weeks
See User information
Cool, I will be there after lunch on Saturday. I will be looking for the rubber 'boots' that go on the gas and brake pedals, and whatever else catches my eye! I was hoping to get one of those "Packardinfo.com" bumper stickers too. Hope to see you there. Paul

Posted on: 2011/3/27 12:44
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Keegan is the man to talk to on those bumper stickers. He had them made up at a vinyl shop near where he lives. I need to get another one for the back of the Clipper. If there is enough interest, perhaps we can get Keegan to have another run of them made. But that is a topic for another thread.

Posted on: 2011/3/27 13:09
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Paul, I'll be there. Most likely will be taking my all black '55 Clipper Super 4-door. Look forward to meeting you.

(o{I}o)

Posted on: 2011/3/27 20:30
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Paul Weeks
See User information
Great! I usually hang out near Russell on the corner. He often brings a 56 400 or a 48 convertible. I'll find you though, how do you miss a 55 Packard!

Posted on: 2011/3/27 20:45
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved