Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
298 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 295

pmhowe, 68amxgopac, 39SixSedanMan, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

54 Panama hardtop
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard0
See User information
Well, my conv. hopes both fell through and maybe for the best. I recently found a 54 Panama hardtop in excellent condition overall. It truly needs nothing, looks and runs great. Price tag is $17500 but in today's market I'm thinking that's just too high. It is really a nice 54 Panama, maybe I'm just being a cheapskate.

Posted on: 2011/2/28 12:57
 Top  Print   

Re: 54 Panama hardtop
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

bozonono
See User information
before you make the big jump, I see that youre interested in a convert. I have a 54 convert that has been years in the remake. recently finished total engine rebuild and i am considering selling . Its a health issue for me. contact me to at least get an idea of what you might be in for in any case. I have some pics of it on here. mechanical work was completed about 2 months ago.

Posted on: 2011/2/28 13:01
 Top  Print   

Re: 54 Panama hardtop
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
We all know that price guides are just that - guides. But if the car "truly needs nothing" that price may be in the ballpark. A price guide I have from a few years back shows a 54 Panama 2-dr HT in 100 point perfect condition at about $27,000. In extremely good condition, 85-95 point car, at about $19,000, and in good presentable condition at about $14,000.

But "truly needs nothing" isn't always the case after you take ownership, and of course guides can vary all over the place. But it might be worth a closer look and some bargaining if the price is within reach.

Posted on: 2011/2/28 13:04
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved