Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
188 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 187

Packard Don, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic Previous Topic   Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 ... 87 88 89 (90) 91 92 93 ... 170 »

Re: Wade's Workshop
Home away from home
Home away from home

BDeB
See User information
The "Vent" on the hot box of the manifold is the air inlet for the automatic choke thermostaic coil on the original Chandler Groves carburetor.

Redundant for a different carburetor.

Posted on: 2011/9/23 16:05

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Bill,

See pic's below of my '41 120 cap. From memory it was 4 or 4 & 1/2 pounds. Make sure the one you get has the correct reach or depth so it seals properly on the lower sealing surface. The guy at the radiator shop where I had the radiator cleaned, checked and pressure tested provided a new cap. Suggest you try a radiator shop if a parts shop can't supply one.

Quote:
BDeB wrote:The "Vent" on the hot box of the manifold is the air inlet for the automatic choke thermostatic coil on the original Chandler Groves carburetor.

Redundant for a different carburetor.
Brian,

Hmmmmm, should it be "plugged" then to prevent a big vacuum leak? If so, and putting aside the throttle linkage fixes recently done but not yet tested, this could be a major source of Emily's poor performance.

Attach file:

jpg  (30.96 KB)
226_4e7d1604b444f.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (27.54 KB)
226_4e7d161341cdc.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (26.78 KB)
226_4e7d161edc1ce.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (28.36 KB)
226_4e7d162d808b4.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2011/9/23 18:33
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDeB
See User information
Quote:

Ozstatman wrote:
[Redundant for a different carburetor.
Brian,

Hmmmmm, should it be "plugged" then to prevent a big vacuum leak? If so, and putting aside the throttle linkage fixes recently done but not yet tested, this could be a major source of Emily's poor performance.[/quote]

No need to plug it. The connection to vacuum in the original carburetor was through the small hole in the boss that is off to the side of the carb mounting flange. That hole should now be exposed and non-functional.

Posted on: 2011/9/24 0:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDeB
See User information
[/quote]Brian,

Hmmmmm, should it be "plugged" then to prevent a big vacuum leak? If so, and putting aside the throttle linkage fixes recently done but not yet tested, this could be a major source of Emily's poor performance.[/quote]

No need to plug it. The connection to vacuum in the original carburetor was through the small hole in the boss that is off to the side of the carb mounting flange. That hole should now be exposed and non-functional.

Posted on: 2011/9/24 0:48

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Thanks Brian.

Posted on: 2011/9/24 1:23
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Monday 26th September 2011

Arrived at the workshop to find Barry Smith there. He'd been in Sydney over the weekend and at the start of his return trip had called in to pick up Wade's spare '34 trans which Snapey had returned on Friday. The trans on Barry's '38 Twelve has a problem in that synchromesh is not working on top gear. Accordingly Barry is borrowing Wade's spare trans for 1) comparison by his trans guy with the one in the '38 to help diagnose the problem, and 2) if the problem isn't easily solvable and fixable swapping it into the Twelve until the Twelve's trans is fixed.

While Barry was taking the top off the trans for a visual inspection Wade was assembling Emily's water pump. After a clean up of excess POR-15 the new sleeve to hold the rear bearing and the ceramic seal was pressed into the main body of the pump housing. Then the double row bearing was fitted to the machined snout of the pump housing. The ceramic seal was inserted into the rear of the sleeve and the remainder of the seal located on the machined impeller shaft and the impeller shaft inserted through the ceramic seal and rear bearing. To maintain the location of the impeller shaft in relation to the other components a circlip was fitted to a groove in the shaft located behind the double row bearing. Similarly another circlip was fitted to a groove in front of the double row bearing. The bearing retaining plate was then screwed to the front of the pump housing snout. During dis-assembly of the water pump Wade had taken a reference measurement for re-assembly purposes. This measurement was for the location of the fan pulley hub and the hub was pressed onto the impeller shaft accordingly. A pair of new gaskets fitted, one for the pump to plate seal, the other for the pump to block seal, and all bolted together. Note, the fan pulley must be installed at the same time the pump goes back on because there's not enough room to slip it on later. Fan belt back on. fan belt tension adjusted and water pump radiator hose reconnected. That left the fan. What a PITA, experienced the same when I replaced the water pump in my '38 Eight some years back. Getting the fan, pulley and hub lined up and then starting a bolt without dropping the bolt or washer takes patience, plenty of it. It also helps that Wade has a removable location pin, constructed from a golf tee, to make this a slightly easier process. Once the first bolt and washer were in place it becomes comparatively easier although still awkward because of the difficult position involved.

About this time Barry was ready to move the '34 trans out of the workshop so it could be loaded into the back of his wagon. Barry had also given the trans a once over clean to remove loose and excess dirt from it for a tidier trip home. Barry was then off, and he's also going to stop in to see Max Hood on his trip home so will spread some Packard joy on the way.

With Barry gone Emily's radiator was refilled, but partway through that exercise a leak from the waterpump was noticed. A re-tightening of the pump housing bolts seemed to fix that. Then the battery was re-connected and Emily started. Well she did after some dosing with starter fluid down the carb throat, everything had dried out after sitting there for some weeks. On starting it was obvious the leak wasn't cured, in fact there were two other leaks. One from the radiator hose connection, the other from the vicinity of the left side of the pump housing. But, although Wade was concerned about those, the matter of Emily running quite fast and not wanting to idle was concerning him more. A number of attempts to adjust the idle stop proved fruitless and closer inspection revealed the linkages required further adjustment. The carb to bellcrank link was shortened as much as possible then the bellcrank to cross shaft link was adjusted. Started again with the idle then able to be adjusted back to normal. What also appeared evident was that Emily's throttle was much more responsive then it had been when it came into the workshop some weeks ago.

Then came addressing the water leaks. Only thing to do was undo most of what had previously been done. Drained the water, took off the radiator hose, slacked off the fan belt tension, took off the fan, unbolted the pump and attempted to diagnose the problems. Diagnosis(can that be a plural as well as a singular word?) is that one of the two upper bolts that only retain the pump backing plate to the housing was "pulling through" the plate and not holding and tensioning properly against the pump housing. Another was the radiator hose to the pump body seal. While the third could be because one of the bolts into the block penetrates the water jacket and leaked even though a copper washer was used together with sealant. Fixes are to replace the two upper bolts so they don't pull through, new radiator hose section(later expanded to a new bottom hose too, as well as a new stainless steel pipe section between the two hoses because the present one is rusty) and use of super silicone sealant on all surfaces. Won't know until tomorrow how all this will go because Wade will pick up a stainless steel bend from Tony at Quikfit Mufflers on his way into the workshop tomorrow morning.

Speaking of tomorrow, Noel hopes to join us tomorrow as this edited excerpt from an email of his shows. "....I set out to come over on Friday, even thinking I could join you for lunch after cleaning the underside of Fleurette. However, when I got to the garage.....I discovered it had a flat battery......As a result it turned out the battery was cactus.....By the time it was fixed it was too late to come over, knowing that you guys were only there in the morning.....Anyway, I hope to get there on Tuesday....." Noel, we'll be there from about 10:30am, see you then!

Attach file:

jpg  (30.09 KB)
226_4e8027bed1937.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (35.26 KB)
226_4e8027d27bf4e.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (30.85 KB)
226_4e8027dfda711.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (33.51 KB)
226_4e8027fd27c4a.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (30.79 KB)
226_4e802813b26fa.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (16.95 KB)
226_4e80282a70d3c.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (34.33 KB)
226_4e80283ba2a78.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (29.21 KB)
226_4e8028514fa80.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (21.59 KB)
226_4e80286a0d497.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (25.35 KB)
226_4e802876e5d61.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (30.19 KB)
226_4e80288c08eb7.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (29.19 KB)
226_4e80289aeeb40.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (24.89 KB)
226_4e8028bea2d3a.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (35.89 KB)
226_4e8028d5af11e.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (11.85 KB)
226_4e8028e72d356.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (30.51 KB)
226_4e8028f981b34.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (30.19 KB)
226_4e80290ccf153.jpg 384X512 px

Posted on: 2011/9/26 2:26
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Tuesday 27th September 2011

Arrived before Wade, he was running errands including picking up a new pipe bend for the lower radiator hose, so finished cleaning the double sided tape off Fleurette's hubcaps in preparation for their return to the car. When Wade arrived he brought with him a 90 degree mild steel pipe bend from Tony, didn't have a stainless steel bend. Cut the pipe to size and gave the bend a coat of quick drying paint and left the bend to dry. Then it was Emily's water pumps turn. The pump housing had been left overnight, with the backing plate bolted to it, for the silicone sealant to cure. Took out the 4 temporary bolts and nuts from the bottom of the housing. The 2 upper bolts and nuts were left as is because they aren't used in securing the water pump to the block, only the 4 lower bolts perform this function. And who should join us at this juncture? Why Noel, that's who! But he wasn't there to clean Fleurette's bottom, as he'd promised, that's going to be tomorrow. Instead he'd dropped in after picking up the window garnish mouldings for Peter Packard's '37 Super 8 Coupe which TonyW had re-woodgrained. Should have included the windshield garnish moulding too but quality control at TonyW's pulled it up just as it was going out the door. Apparently there was a very slight imperfection, only noticed when being loaded into Noel's car, but that was enough for it to hauled back for re-woodgraining again!

After Noel left it was into re-installing Emily's water pump in earnest, again! Silicone sealant used for the block to water pump housing gasket with the 4 mounting bolts likewise treated. Great stuff that silicone, but bloody messy! Then it was the lower radiator pipe and hoses turn. Both new rubber hose lengths were affixed to the metal pipe bend then the lower rubber hose was installed to the bottom radiator outlet, easy. The upper rubber hose however, was another matter. Because the new hoses are fairly stiff getting it onto the inlet for the water pump proved impossible. So out came the pipe hose combo and about 3/8" was trimmed from the bottom end of the lower rubber hose. Just what was needed, went in much easier for the upper end, and there was more than enough hose for a good sealing surface with the clamps in place. At this juncture, rather than fit the fan(did I mention yesterday it's a real PITA to do?), the radiator was re-filled with water and left to sit as a static leak test. Gave it plenty of time, and while it was doing that Wade went onto a couple of foreign orders while I went to the hardware store for some double sided tape to secure Fleurette's hubcaps to Fleurette's wheels. Noel, hubcaps are secured now but, it appears I was somewhat overzealous in scraping the left rear wheel, there are now a number of marks discernible on the wheel next to the hubcap!

Hubcaps aside it was time to turn back to Emily. No leaks, so fan back on, fan belt re-tensioned and start her up. Still no leaks, good. Air cleaner back on and another start up, this time for fine tuning of idle speed and mixture controls. Then it was out of the workshop for a bigger test, a test run. Usual course, stopping half way to lift bonnet(hood) and checked again for leaks. None! And the attention given to the throttle linkages certainly worked, up to 50mph, no troubles! This is in contrast to when Emily came into the workshop with Wade having foot flat to floor and about 35mph, with a tail wind, the best that could be achieved.

Back at the workshop topped up the radiator with hot water, given that any air bubbles would have had a chance to work themselves out of the cooling system in the course of the test run. Then swapped Emily out to the carpark with Big Red coming into the workshop because Wade's taking Emily home tonight. The runs through peak hour traffic this evening and tomorrow morning should be a good test for the waterpump rebuild.

Couple of little asides.

1) Wade told me a story today of when he and Barry Smith were at Hershey one year. I'm sure Wade won't mind me repeating it here, but if he does this'll be a blank space tomorrow! Seems that Wade and Barry were admiring a very nice '34 Packard and the owner invited them to sit in the back seat. With Barry in the car and Wade half way in another voice asked "Where are you guys from"? To which Barry responded "Tamworth in Australia". Which brought the reply "You must be Barry Smith then". The voice in question belonging to noted Packard Guru Jim Pearsall(Gunnison)!

& 2) Received an email from Bill B, who had wanted info on owners of 2279's in the US, see this thread. Edited extracts from Bill's email ".....Quick note to let you know that I found the answers to all my questions about my 2279 today. Went to visit MacH and his lovely wife Ruth Ann in Cleburn,TX about 60 miles south of our hotel in Dallas today. Mac has a completely original convertible he has owned since 1977 and he was quite happy for me to pull things off his car to check things I needed to know about it.....So lots of photo's of things I need to know about mine. Thanks again for the Directory, without it we would never have met such a charming and generous couple with whom we spent a most enjoyable and relaxing 7 hours". Glad Bill now has the answers he needed.

Attach file:

jpg  (31.78 KB)
226_4e819156dbc3d.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (26.20 KB)
226_4e8191673b669.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (26.11 KB)
226_4e81917467536.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (26.96 KB)
226_4e81918775c68.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (28.39 KB)
226_4e81919d6c4d7.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (27.39 KB)
226_4e8191c4bd67b.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (28.79 KB)
226_4e8191dd9e6e7.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (20.22 KB)
226_4e8191fb0ced0.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (43.04 KB)
226_4e819210497d0.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (27.69 KB)
226_4e81921f4eaf5.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (38.51 KB)
226_4e819236bb59f.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (28.24 KB)
226_4e81925973d9b.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (32.29 KB)
226_4e81926ba8d57.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (24.58 KB)
226_4e81927a8d0f3.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (41.58 KB)
226_4e8192a42039f.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (29.16 KB)
226_4e8192b18d586.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (27.59 KB)
226_4e8192c3841ef.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (42.67 KB)
226_4e8192d6081c7.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (23.38 KB)
226_4e8192ffb92c5.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (33.53 KB)
226_4e81931d169fa.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (30.57 KB)
226_4e819334c6886.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2011/9/27 4:11
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Wednesday 28th September 2011

Wade was decanting oil when I arrived this morning. He'd ordered more Penrite engine, trans and diff oil as well as wheel bearing grease. The engine oil wasn't a problem, a 20 litre drum, but the trans and diff oils came in 1 litre bottles which Wade decanted into 5 litre bottles for easier bulk storage. The wheel bearing grease? Instead of a large tub of that he received a small container of water pump grease which said it was excellent for water pumps! But obviously no good for wheel bearings! That'll be exchanged in the near future. Decanting done, Fleurette's diff was filled. a lot easier to do in a much more civilised manner standing up using an oil pump. Next thing needing to be done was cleaning Fleurette's "bottom" but as Noel had volunteered to do that, Fleurette remained aloft awaiting her masters arrival.

In the meantime I suggested we could turn to The Fossil(I'm used to thinking of Eleanor by that title so I'll continue that usage, at least for now). Wade wants to start mounting the front mudguards(fenders) but part of the process of doing so is mounting the front frame cover panels. That's OK but some of the mounting hardware for that has gone missing in that it never returned from the panelbeater and spray painter. The fitting in question is a steel spacer that fits between the frame rail and the frame rail cover to raise it up for clearance purposes. Wade does have one spacer, he had a spare, but one is required for each side so another is required. Wade had showed me the piece in question before but until today when he demonstrated it's application I didn't really get what it was for. Armed with that information I started rummaging through a bucket of washers and spacers I'd contributed to the cause a year ago in the hope there could be something there that might, with some imagination and skill be made to work. Didn't really find anything but it set Wade to thinking again as I blurted out suggestions only to be shot down on each occassion. What that led to was Wade again approaching his "magic" shelves and pulling out a box of fuel pumps and
fuel pump parts. In there he found a fuel pump with a similar nut to the one that had been leaking on Big Red last week. Then he found two loose nuts the same. Went with one of the loose nuts and a large nut from another donated bucket of nuts of mine(no pun intended). A combination of the fuel pump nut, the other nut, drilling, tapping, more drilling, cutting, grinding and finally gluing and Wade could have the spacer he needs. Not exactly a "correct" Packard part but, besides the people who read these pages, nobody will know!

But before we could start on the fabrication process for the spacer, Noel arrived. With Noel set up under Fleurette treating her to a long overdue bottom wipe the spacer fabrication started. First a hole was drilled though the fuel pump nut then tapped for a 1/4" 28tpi NF thread. Next the large nut was drilled at one end to achieve a countersunk end ala the spacer. The shank of the spacer was then sawn off and was counter bored from that end, having to fit around a "captive thread spigot", for want of a better term. The flats on the large hex head of the fuel pump nut were then ground down to the same size as those on the "correct" spacer. Needs to be that size to fit in the sheet metal slots of the lower radiator splash panel which also shares the horns of the frame rails with the mudguards(fenders) and frame rail covers. An application of superglue to affix the countersunk nut to the fuel pump nut and there you had it! A WFI(Wade Fabrication Industries) '34 Packard front frame spacer!

By this time Noel had finished his under Fleurette exercise and, to give the WFI spacer time to set, a test run in Fleurette was in order. This would have been done last week but lack of diff oil prevented such. Besides, it's the first time an owner has been present for such an occasion so worked out well. The usual test route was taken with Wade at the controls, Noel beside him and yours truly in the back seat. Only trouble is it's pretty suburban so an excursion onto Victoria Road at the end of our lap was used to better test OD engagement and kick down in a better environment. All went well with a driver changeover also occurring so Noel could get a feel of how it now is and give his thoughts on how things felt. Back at the workshop a cursory inspection revealed all appeared well. Noel took his farewell but before doing so showed us the bonnet(hood) catches and trim pieces for his '41 160 Club Coupe(name not known) which TonyW was in the midst of chrome painting, yes painting, but the results for this process aren't all that flash. So Noel is taking them with him when he visits Peter Packard on the weekend for Peter's chrome plater to plate. At the sound of that Wade's ears pricked up because he has some small pieces for The Fossil requiring plating. Was going to use another plater but Noel's sales job convinced him that Peter's plater was a better bet. Noel's also returning the R6 OD that Peter sent up in case spares were needed by Wade. They weren't so the R6 can return. Oh, and when we returned I remounted the right front mudguard(fender) stay on Fleurette. Earlier I'd removed, cleaned and painted it because the paint was peeling off it and it was lightly rusting. This at Noel's request, he likes his cars to be as blemish free as possible. But after putting the right side stay back on I took off the left side stay because it too was peeling. That stay is currently hanging over the workbench drying together with the painted "correct" and WFI spacers. But after Noel had left and Fleurette was again on the hoist the issue of oil under her bottom again raised its head. After head scratching, running while on the hoist, more head scratching it's thought it might be emanating from the pinion seal. To further test this theory Wade will drive Fleurette home tonight, the third different Packard he's driven home in three days mind you!

Fleurette was then driven out. parked and replaced on the hoist by Emily. Wade had been wanting to get Emily up in the air to conduct an undercar inspection and to check oil levels and to grease the suspension. And lo and behold, it appears Emily is suffering similarly to Fleurette with oil from a leaking pinion seal. That aside, the diff level was checked, a little low. The trans, very low and dirty, so was drained. The engine oil was also drained and will be left to drip out overnight. All the grease fittings were cleaned and re-greased except for the small fittings in the front and rear universal joints because the grease gun wouldn't fit!

Attach file:

jpg  (30.07 KB)
226_4e82fa48d0304.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (31.25 KB)
226_4e82fa6b2cddd.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (29.05 KB)
226_4e82fa7c7f686.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (14.21 KB)
226_4e82fa991effd.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (12.04 KB)
226_4e82faaac6c8c.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (17.45 KB)
226_4e82fabe4d790.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (14.70 KB)
226_4e82faca93515.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (25.32 KB)
226_4e82fad91365b.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (15.42 KB)
226_4e82faed36d61.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (17.93 KB)
226_4e82fb0a41c09.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (19.47 KB)
226_4e82fb1e2747f.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (20.51 KB)
226_4e82fb30bcf4b.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (15.90 KB)
226_4e82fb46dcb89.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (13.67 KB)
226_4e82fb53e7ef1.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (29.31 KB)
226_4e82fb7e3d1fb.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (33.86 KB)
226_4e82fbb05a7cb.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (27.53 KB)
226_4e82fbc75a840.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (12.44 KB)
226_4e82fbda31813.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (27.21 KB)
226_4e82fbf72886d.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (27.77 KB)
226_4e82fc1324a8b.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (44.95 KB)
226_4e82fc27b1c9e.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (26.20 KB)
226_4e82fc372568e.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (26.79 KB)
226_4e82fc55c0dfe.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (25.29 KB)
226_4e82fc6447e39.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (37.82 KB)
226_4e82fc79ad3ee.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (38.20 KB)
226_4e82fc893d71f.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (32.61 KB)
226_4e82fc9c988ee.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (32.54 KB)
226_4e82fcab16302.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (34.24 KB)
226_4e82fcb7956b1.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (18.36 KB)
226_4e82fccb49c34.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (40.45 KB)
226_4e82fcee1683e.jpg 576X479 px

Posted on: 2011/9/28 5:55
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Home away from home
Home away from home

Matt snape
See User information
Mal, it's great to see that you are prepared to put your nuts on the line to restore a Packard!

OK - I know it was obvious, but someone had to say it!

Posted on: 2011/9/29 7:45
If at First You Don't Succeed - Skydiving is Not For You...

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
Snapey wrote:Mal, it's great to see that you are prepared to put your nuts on the line.....
Matt,

Better that, than this!

Attach file:

jpg  (10.78 KB)
226_4e857cc8dd410.jpg 400X248 px

Posted on: 2011/9/30 3:24
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

« 1 ... 87 88 89 (90) 91 92 93 ... 170 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved