Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
132 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 131

PackardSanta, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: i don't think so...
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike
See User information
"torque converter drive to direct drive--which is no problem for driving."

Wouldn't that cause the transmission to crazy overheat?

Posted on: 2012/5/1 8:43
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
i really didn't meant to insult this person. but i am getting tired of the massively inflated prices. its a buyers market still, but even then this car is overpriced.

1500 would be my offer.

i am attached to my car as well, but because of that i don't sell it. i'd rather not sell it then ask a inflated price. if i did have to sell it...i would ask appropriately.

even my 1997 z3 that i was engaged in and have done alot of work to and has been in 2 magazines....i wouldn't inflate it....but its not for sale either and never will be.

even though this guy is a fellow Texan and fellow Packardinfoer....i still have to be honest...its overpriced.

i wish him luck in selling it non the less. best wishes to him and again no harm meant..i just wanted to discuss prices that i seem to have noticed are going to the moon.

if my wife didn't kill me and i had somewhere to put it....1500 in hand and a trip to Austin this weekend would be happening. and 1500 isn't the final price...still have to see it and drive it and etc.

no insult was meant to this owner, i just wanted to express that once again. i wish him well and good luck.

Hank

Posted on: 2012/5/1 8:46
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
It's cool Hank, I know you weren't trying to insult the guy. Just wanted to let people know he is part of this great community, to keep anything derogatory from being said.

-Garrett

Posted on: 2012/5/1 11:18
Garrett

1952 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan

" If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go, you'll find you've gone"- Burt Munro
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved