Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
202 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 199

BigKev, 2T9-626, cooldude980, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 41 160 Buisness cpe info wtd
Home away from home
Home away from home

Highlander160
See User information
Well I think it's on my end, but I get the same thing on both 'puters. My acrobat reader gig comes up, I see it downloading in the taskbar, then it says done, but to a completely blank screen. I've waited several minutes thinking it's a big file, maybe I need to wait longer? if I wasn't so stoked up to see it...

I also did the right click save as deal, still a blank white page. Maybe I'll do it again and just leave it for a long while. Maybe I need to clean out my acrobat reader too, I dunno. I know Packards better than computers:P

I just did it again, got the reader to open up, says an error occured, paraphrasing, it says it's encrypted can not open.

Posted on: 2008/8/22 11:35
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Well it's not encypted. Perhaps you need to install the latest version of Acrobat Reader. Maybe you are running an older version and it's having a fit with the newer files.

Posted on: 2008/8/22 12:08
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
My eyes are missing something. could you post a picture of the dashboard and of the data plate please? Negative, yours would be #3 on my radar. The PA car came from a known long time collector who also has a 160 Convertible and has begun to face the music.

Posted on: 2008/8/24 22:48
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Highlander160
See User information
by flackmaster on 2008/8/24 20:48:57

My eyes are missing something. could you post a picture of the dashboard and of the data plate please? Negative, yours would be #3 on my radar. The PA car came from a known long time collector who also has a 160 Convertible and has begun to face the music.

What are you missing? Data plate is 1478. Sold new in PA, originally titled in Jan 41. Here's the instrument cluster still in place, and Here's the interior showing the doors, handles, woodgrain.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/Highlander809/41PkrdMdwbrk086.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/Highlander809/41PkrdMdwbrk085.jpg

It's a 160 if that's where you were going. I've looked a long time for this. What else are you looking for?

Bigkev...I finally got to see the dealer info. Very interesting, very exciting.

Posted on: 2008/8/25 11:21
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard 1941
See User information
Flackmaster forgot I have a 1941 Packard 160 Coupe, all apart and not complete, which I purchased many years ago from a collector/parts dealer in or near Pittsburgh, PA. It was missing one door, which I now have. It is rock solid, but I'm too old to (probably) do anything with it. I believe the body is the same as the 120 Coupe, although the 160 probably had beefier front suspension and more insulation as well as different chrome/trim, etc.

Posted on: 2008/11/16 22:09
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved