Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
80 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 77

Ozstatman, Jeff Williams, Stewart Ballard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Packard Indoor Swap Meet This Friday and Sat. in Frederick Md.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Pacdon
See User information
Hope to see you at the All Packard Indoor Swap Meet in Frederick Md. this Friday and Saturday ......... This is a fun meet with nice Packards and plenty of parts........

Posted on: 2013/5/7 21:02
 Top  Print   

Re: Packard Indoor Swap Meet This Friday and Sat. in Frederick Md.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig the Clipper Man
See User information
I hope the rain this week lets up by this weekend. I don't especially like driving my car to Frederick in a storm. The car runs fine and everything works ... it's just the other clowns on the road who bother me. This will be my first time attending the swap meet and I am looking forward to it.

Posted on: 2013/5/8 8:55
You can make a lot of really neat things from the parts left over after you rebuild your engine ...
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Robin Adair
See User information
I'll be the Saturday with pops

Posted on: 2013/5/8 13:36
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ray17015
See User information
Mr Bumble, are you going to be there on Saturday? I would like to beg you for some pictures of your car - assuming the weather holds.---- and try not to buy ALL of the "55 sutff, please.

Posted on: 2013/5/8 15:11
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Robin Adair
See User information
Click to see original Image in a new window

Looks like the on and off rain couldn't keep the bees away

Posted on: 2013/5/12 6:50
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
That's 1 good looking Packard mr Bumblebee!

Posted on: 2013/5/12 10:11
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig the Clipper Man
See User information
Thanks BDC. My wife and I love the car. I took my mother to the swap meet where all of the folks treated her wonderfully. She likes to ride in the car.

After I dropped her off at her apartment near Buckeystown, I drove back home through Leesburg, VA and down to Route 50. While it was really humid, I did not encounter any more rain until later in the evening. Apparently Frederick, MD was hit be a deluge not too long after I left. It is kind of a drag to drive through a heavy rainstorm in the Clipper due to its dinky little wipers controlled by vacuum. The blades do not look much bigger than a standard No. 2 pencil!

I'm glad I went and I look forward to seeing the great folks from Mid-Atlantic and Packards Virginia in the future.

Posted on: 2013/5/13 11:32
You can make a lot of really neat things from the parts left over after you rebuild your engine ...
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved