Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
222 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 221

DM37, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Considering purchasing 1941 110 Deluxe...Advice?
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Note the prefix "DE" to the vehicle number on the patent plate indicating the DeLuxe version of 110 touring sedan. Picture isn't clear enough with my old eyes to be assured that it's an authentic original plate.

Posted on: 2016/12/5 18:30
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

kevinpackard
See User information
Quote:
Kevin, bad news. Follow this -> link to find out that the quotation dates from 2014 (or older). The same goes for pic #1. Very sorry to behave like a spoilsport.

Guscha, I'm not following you here. From what I understand the pictures of the outside of the car and the ones on the first link you posted are from sometime in 2014 or prior, while the ones I posted were taken 2016. I guess I'm not sure of why that is bad news? I know the gentleman had it for sale several years ago but stopped advertising it a year or so ago.

-Kevin

Posted on: 2016/12/5 19:24
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Guscha
See User information
Quote:
...while the ones I posted were taken 2016...

Kevin, -> pic #1 of this thread dates -> from 2014 or prior. I didn't know that you are aware of this fact. Ignore what I've said. Neither bad news nor news.

Posted on: 2016/12/6 1:29
The story of ZIS-110, ZIS-115, ZIL-111 & Chaika GAZ-13 on www.guscha.de
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved