Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
245 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 244

Diablo, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: 1936 Packard 12 Owner's Manual
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Walt Haskins
See User information
Thanks, if there's any cost involved keep track of it and I'll reimburse you. Don't understand why this manual is so rare, I think I've seen every other year for sale at one time or another of the Packard 12's, but never a '36, and I've been looking for 2 years. Sometimes the 12 was incorporated in the Super 8 manual, other years was alone, but in '36 the Standard 8 and Super 8 were together, and the 12 must have been a stand alone.

Posted on: 2009/1/22 13:47
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Owen, just a short posting to make clear that Jerry Barnhart deals with originals, I don't know if he even bothers with reprints.

Posted on: 2009/1/23 10:36
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Walt Haskins
See User information
Owen_Dyneto:

Did you ever get the 1936 Packard 12 manual imaged? I've never received a copy. Let me know, and thanks.

Walt Haskins

Posted on: 2009/4/6 15:58
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Walt, I'm sorry, it slipped my mind. I did get to see it, in a plastic sleeve. Owner is being very protective. I'll make another effort, and thanks for reminding me!

Posted on: 2009/4/6 16:29
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Walt Haskins
See User information
Thanks, let me know.

Walt

Posted on: 2009/4/9 17:43
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Walt, I'll be meeting up with the owner of the 36 Twelve owner's manual tomorrow at the CCCA Grand Classic in NJ. I've bought some B&W film, dusted off my Macro lens and we'll try some day next week to photograph each page. Owner's concern about opening 180 degrees to scan is the leather cover and binding.

Posted on: 2009/4/17 17:51
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Walt Haskins
See User information
Any luck?

Walt

Posted on: 2009/4/27 15:33
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I've seen it, browsed it, but haven't yet found time to set up the camera, tripod, lights, etc. Will try for later this week. Don't give up!

Posted on: 2009/4/27 15:41
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Walt, I've made an appointment for this coming Tuesday to try to take photos of the 36 Twelve owner's manual. Hopefully nothing will come along to force another cancellation. Will let you know.

Posted on: 2009/5/10 17:34
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Walt, I checked the negatives today and the exposures were just fine, so I should have B&W prints of each page of the owner's manual by Friday. I already have your mailing address somewhere above in this thread, so I'll mail you a set and I hope they serve your need. I'll PM you with my cost, you can reimburse me or not as you wish.

Posted on: 2009/5/18 10:38
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 (4)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved