Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
147 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 146

JW49, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 1955 side marker lights
Just popping in
Just popping in

Al Nowak
See User information
Thanks for the information on the marker light, that is the place which told me tghat they don't make them. If anyone has anymore places to find the it would be greatly appriciated

thanks guys

Al from Manville

Posted on: 2010/10/13 8:29
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Are you saying Kanter does not have them at all or just does not make them? At any rate, Tucson Packards (Chirco Automotive)http://www.packardpartsonline.com/lighting.html also lists them as marker lights at $45ea.

If they are no longer available there then about the only other option would be to check some of the guys who also deal in used parts like Mike Dulinski MnPACSLER@aol.com 218-721-4631 or Seattle Packards in vendor directory and see if they have any good ones.

Posted on: 2010/10/13 8:42
 Top  Print   

Re: 1955 Power Sterring Hose
Home away from home
Home away from home

55clipper
See User information
couple years ago, I bought those marker lights from Packards International

Posted on: 2010/10/13 10:22
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
IIRC, the rear door/fender-mounted courtesy lenses as offered by PAC first appeared about 20 years ago. I got the ones needed for the one '55 that I used to own and a couple of my '56 cars from PAC. They were indistinguishable from original and even included new hardware.

I believe that was accomplished by Patrician Industries (aka - packards1), and he shared the run with PAC and perhaps other vendors. I'm guesing that they were produce from a new run of original tooling.

Could another run be made? I seem to see plenty of cars still in need of these - mostly the white for '56.

Posted on: 2010/10/13 10:26
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved