Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
168 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 167

todd landis, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Re: Overheating
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Yes, I agree Ross. But for all the $ you pay to get that awkwardness, you DO get wheel cap centers that don't rotate with the wheel, so should there be any question about what kind of car it is, you can read the medallions at road speed. Now doesn't that make it all worthwhile? And let's not forget the umbrellas and holders (or is that on the Maybach?)

Posted on: 2010/12/10 10:00
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

bkazmer
See User information
Rolls-Royce styling has been pretty much a disaster since the delicate touch of their new German owners descended.

Posted on: 2010/12/10 10:06
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
I'd say it started even earlier than that. What was the one with the canted headlights or front? That, IMHO, was a decided step back from the previous version.

Posted on: 2010/12/10 10:24
Howard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

55PackardGuy
See User information
Quote:

Ross wrote:
Wow, I scrolled down this thread while I was drinking my morning coffee and almost spit it out on the computer screen.

That Rolls is equisite in ugliness, ungainliness, clumsiness, heavy-handedness and whole bunch of other nesses.

Seriously, is that the best they can do or were the stylists trying to fail the company for spite?

Glad you liked it! And the people are so attractive and tasteful, too, don't you think?

Posted on: 2010/12/10 19:03
Guy

[b]Not an Expert[/
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved