Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
176 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 6
Guests: 170

wjames, CarFreak, winger, Marvin, jgrohn, Tobs, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

17th annual All-Packard Swap Meet & Packard Car Show
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Dwight Heinmuller
See User information
Hello all: Please come to Frederick, MD this May 11-12 for the 17th annual All-Packard Swap Meet & Packard Car Show. FREE ADMISSION. This will be our 2nd year at the American Legion Post #11 with climate-controlled indoor flea market, in-house restaurant & bar and host hotel Hampton Inn immediately next door. Call for reservations (301) 696-1565. Packard rate is $110 with full, hot breakfast. Call for information Dwight Heinmuller (410) 329-3022 or dwightpac@comcast.net. Registration and other forms are attached. Registrattion form is for VENDORS and BUYERS wishing to make dinner reservations. Last year we were sold out! See you there!

Attach file:

pdf Size: 78.59 KB; Hits: 52
pdf Size: 78.56 KB; Hits: 52
pdf Size: 156.19 KB; Hits: 39
pdf Size: 386.70 KB; Hits: 54

Posted on: 2012/1/16 18:58
Dwight
 Top  Print   

Re: 17th annual All-Packard Swap Meet & Packard Car Show
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Ralph M Bohm
See User information
Hello all,

My "funny lil Honey" And I will most certainly be there Saturday, May 11. we have a '55 Clipper Constellation 2-dr hardtop and a '55 Packard Four Hundred 2-dr hardtop but neither will be with us. One, the Four Hundred, is in terrible condition and waiting to be restored; the other, the Clipper, is even worse, and may not be restorable (but I am going to give it a shot).

I am coming with a 1/2 ton truck to find lots of parts for both to bring back home to Maine.

Ralph

Posted on: 2012/3/24 9:25
Most Sincerely,

Ralph M Bohm, N5WPG
truckmen @gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Pacdon
See User information
Just sent in my registration for the All Packard Swap meet in Frederick Md. I set up a table and sell some parts etc. I have been attending this meet since it started. It is my favorite Packard function of the year. Fun, laid back, nice Packards and most of all two days of talking Packard. And the new location is a great indoor facility with good food. I have also sold two Packards at this meet and plan on selling another this year. Hope most of you can make it.

Posted on: 2012/4/12 20:24
 Top  Print   

17th annual All-Packard Swap Meet & Packard Car Show
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Pacdon
See User information
Helped set up the All Packard indoor swap meet in Frederick Md. today. Vendor spaces are sold out with some of the biggest Packard vendors in the country there along with many local and smaller vendors with some really great buys. Meet is Friday and Saturday with the car show on Saturday. No admission charge. Weather looks to be nice so I hope to see you there.....

Posted on: 2012/5/10 21:42
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

1940-120
See User information
This show is fantastic I am here right now he weather is beautiful, many, many nice Packards and also a couple of cousins.

I will try to load some pictures when I get home. I even met Mike here on his return from his parts purchase. Very nice man.

The hotel next located right next door is a plus. I will be looking forward to next year.

My wife and I just got back from a few of the Maryland wineries, also a good time.

More to follow.

Fred D.

Posted on: 2012/5/12 15:32
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Ralph M Bohm
See User information
All I can say is...WOW!

What a wonderful day it was; I am very glad I (and my fiancee, Alina) had the chance to get to this great swap meet. We met really wonderful folks and had the great opportunity to sit down to breakfast with friendly and knowledgeable folks.

Thanks, Dave, and Bob and everyone else for taking the time in speaking with us. I am sure looking forward to meeting up with them and others we have not had the please yet to meet.

Ralph M Bohm

Posted on: 2012/5/14 14:40
Most Sincerely,

Ralph M Bohm, N5WPG
truckmen @gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved