Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
102 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 102

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: My Story-Please read
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Aaron Dressler
See User information
I am currently studying collision repair technology. Penn College is now starting a restoration degree with the collision degree. i might go for another year to be able to have an associates in both collision and restoration. I also have a project post for my Packard under Aaron's project.

Posted on: 2012/2/14 17:29
 Top  Print   

Re: My Story-Please read
Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Hi Adressler

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to the world of quality cars! I'm delighted to read about your acquisition of a '56 Clipper hardtop, especially since you are 20 years old! You're the future of the collector car hobby! We 'mature' enthusists are begining to realize were won't be around forever, therefore need to encourge the next conservators of our prized cars and memorabilia to carry on after we can no longer.

Glad you started a project blog for us to follow along on your progress. You'll find a wealth of generous help and accurate advice here and on the PAC Forum websites, so ask away anything and everything you think of and need to.

When you can, please become a member of the Packard Automobile Classics (PAC) and it's Keystone Region. Both are fine sources of information, advice, parts and, best of all, encouragement and community with other Packard folks. The club is welcoming and quite active, especially so east of the Mississippi.

Don't overlook the Packards International (PI) club either, they're a fine group, as our webmaster demonstrates, as enthusiastic and helpful as any group of enthusiasts you could meet. Both groups seek to preserve and perpetuate all that Packard was and is.

So, welcome again, looking forward to watching your Clipper project progress!

Steve

Posted on: 2012/2/15 8:29
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved