Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
159 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 159

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

new photos I loaded onto this iste
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Mr.Pushbutton
See User information
fellow V-8 folks, check out the 1955,1956 and show car catagories, I downloaded a bunch of pictures from my 8 x 10 collection, mostly V-8 cars. I also sent a 41 Cliper photo shoot shot and a 1933 interior shot

JL

Posted on: 2007/3/5 0:26
 Top  Print 

Re: new photos I loaded onto this iste
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Hey, John, the more the merrier.

I was thinking the "Show and Concept Cars" category was created more for prototype cars (busting them out of the "Factory Photos" section), but mebbe those auto show pix of yours fit in there. If so, I think Big Kev should move the one with the T-L show chasis to that category. OR do we need a category for "Factory Car Shows" - to keep 'em separate from hobby events?

Elsewhere, you have a pic from a show in a hotel setting. Would that be the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco?

Posted on: 2007/3/5 1:36
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Pushbutton: here are some pictures from my personal collection.

Attach file:

jpg  (36.64 KB)
105_45ec1cdc216fb.jpg 800X637 px

jpg  (44.32 KB)
105_45ec1d36b488f.jpg 800X646 px

Posted on: 2007/3/5 8:36
 Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
John,

Those are great pictures. Can you add those to the Picture Library so they do not get lost down the forum threads.

Thanks,

Posted on: 2007/3/5 11:55
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Yes, those PanAm pix would be very appropriate for the "Show and Concept Cars" category. They were gorgeous cars.

Posted on: 2007/3/5 12:21
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Big Kev & Brian: I reposted the two pictures of the Packard Pan American in the Show and Concept Cars category.

I also posted a third picture from my private collection of the Pan American at the New York Auto Show in 1952.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2007/3/5 20:34
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Thanks John,

I think more people will find those pix in the site's well-organized Gallery of "Packard Pictures" than in the Forum thread. Anyone who is fond of Packard's postwar efforts and the 1951-54 styling will certainly appreciate them.

Those are some gorgeous pix and very much in keeping with the image that Packard needed to project. I believe the Pan American won top award at the LA Show the year.

BH

Posted on: 2007/3/5 21:20
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved