Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
140 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 139

Kiwi Lad, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

PACKARD PAN AMERICAN INFO WANTED FOR ARTICLE
Home away from home
Home away from home

Leeedy
See User information
I am urgently trying to track down all surviving (and non-survivors if need be) Pan American Packard concept cars built in the early 1950s. Names of owners, locations of cars, photos or old news clippings of the cars. ANY information is welcome. Photos old or new are welcome. The purpose is for one final, all-inclusive article that will appear in The Packard Cormorant magazine.

There are two cars that are still incomplete info in my records and would like to complete a full chart on these cars and where they are today, etc. ANY leads or information is welcome, no matter how big or small. Also trying to locate the Pan American that was once in Europe. Thanks! Please feel free to send a private message here if you don't wish to make a public posting. Thank you![

Posted on: 2013/3/17 18:19
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved