Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
159 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 156

CarFreak, DM37, Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

First cruise of the season
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Al Kish (acolds) and I had lunch today and it marked the end of winter. While at lunch friend Mike called and wanted to know if I was going to make the first cruise of the year. When I got home I fired up Best Other and headed for the cruise. I was the second one there. Cars began arriving rather steadily and Mike showed up in about a half hour. It felt good just to sit outside and absorb some sun. I had saved an extra spot and sure enough Al had gone home, taken the Clipper off the jack stands and rolled up to our normal spots. So we have started the first cruise this season and about 80 cars showed up, some I hadn't seen before.
All in all a good day and a pleasant way to start the summer.
May everyone enjoy the year and renew acquaintances.

Posted on: 2013/4/6 23:09
 Top  Print   

Re: First cruise of the season
Home away from home
Home away from home

JD in KC
See User information
I took Agnes [50 Custom] off her skates on Friday and got her ready for our first local car cruise of the season. Re-connected the battery, topped off the Ultramatic, and gave her a good cleaning. On Saturday we had absolutely perfect weather and the car venue was packed. With over 200 cars, there were a total of about 10 pre-1960 unmodified cars including a 1917 Willys Overland, a 1949 Nash (Agnes wasn't the only bathtub there), and a spectacular 1953 Kaiser Manhattan that looked as if it just drove off the showroom floor. As usual, Agnes was the only Packard in sight. Had a great time.

Posted on: 2013/4/7 8:04
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Kevin AZ
See User information
I'm happy for you fellas. Enjoy the coming days with gusto!

Posted on: 2013/4/7 9:07
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Another nice day to take Best Other out for a cruise. Friend Mike and AColds joined me and we enjoyed the sun till it set. Then we beat a hasty retreat for hearth and home.

Posted on: 2013/4/27 20:39
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

acolds
See User information
I agree with Randy nice to get out for first meeting nice to see old friends even some new old cars. Saw one different not my style of custom at tonights gathering I prefer stock colors on my dogs

Attach file:

jpg  (135.60 KB)
252_517ca01c8d00c.jpg 1280X960 px

Posted on: 2013/4/27 23:05
C:\Users\veron\Desktop\New folder\1956 Packard Caribbean\753.jpg
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
Stock colors on the dog?
It depends if you match the dog to the car or match the car to the dog

I made my very first little "cruise" with my newly acquired 36 coupe yesterday; men did I enjoy that smooth ride!! I'm looking forward to take it out of the barn this summer as much as I can.

Posted on: 2013/4/28 9:34
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved