Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
150 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 150

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Be afraid. Be Very Afraid....
Home away from home
Home away from home

patgreen
See User information
Plucked this view of the immediate future from COMCAST "news"...

We may have been misguided in mocking the government as it tries to help us...

I'm to the point that "I'm from the Sierra Club and I'm here to help you" is just as scary...

Attach file:

jpg  (41.83 KB)
2488_51c8bedda0624.jpg 598X400 px

Posted on: 2013/6/24 16:52
When two men ride the same horse, one has to be in the back...
 Top  Print   

Re: Be afraid. Be Very Afraid....
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
I spent some today with a rep from an oil company. He said E-15 is crap and causes what looks like rust in the tank but isn't. I haven't sent anything out to the lab so I don't know what that stuff is. But it sure does a number on expensive diesel motors.

This brings back memories of a brass era case I handled with what looked like an inch of mud in the gas tank. I blew all the crap out of the tank and the thing was fine.

So don't buy it. We have millions of hungry undernourished children in this country and the EPA wants to burn food rather than give it to a hungry child. Not much different than Nazi Germany.

The Sierra Club are kooks. They drive around in suburbans complaining that there isn't enough vacant real estate. If they had to go back to living the same way as a hundred years ago they'd cry for their mother.

Posted on: 2013/6/24 21:09
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved