Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
210 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 209

kevinpackard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 1939 Packard Six Model 1700-1282
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

JIMO
See User information
I could use some pictures of where exactly the fender braces/support brackets go. I have 5 of what were id'd as fender braces, but trying to find where and how they fit has not been possible. I think some of them may have been bent/or straighted during disassembly or storage. Any pictures of the engine compartment with the tunnel vent panel installed would be helpful

Posted on: 2013/10/7 9:50
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

39SixSedanMan
See User information
JIMO,
I just saw this thread. If you are still looking for a heater/defrost rheostat, I have a couple that are in good working condition, $20.

I have restored these types over the past few years with very good results.

Just let me know.
Pat

Posted on: 2013/10/13 8:45
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

JIMO
See User information
Thanks for the reply, but I am looking for the dash switch that controls the dash panel lights and I believe controls the interior dome light. I have the base of the switch, but the part that moves on the rheostat coil is missing - do you happen to have any of these ??

Posted on: 2013/10/14 9:09
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved