Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
246 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 246

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Re: How fast have you been in a Packard?
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
ROV - I need to be careful in how I word this, but it would have been better if you had started a new discussion thread about your radio antenna. Your request is not related in the least to this discussion. I say this because, if in the future, someone wants info on a powered antenna for a Contour Packard, they will not benefit from the replies to your request for help. I know we often wander all over the place on these threads, and these far reaching discussions are one of the reason this site is so rich. But, sometimes the subject just doesn't fit. Now, having said this, I hope you find help for your ailing antenna and will report back to us how you made out - on another thread, of course. We are here to help and share information and you came to the right place. Welcome.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2013/11/21 18:21
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

64avanti
See User information
Yeh, I thought that was a thread hijack but most likely a brain f@rt. (I know of which I speak :)
NOW-Tell us how fast you've been....

Posted on: 2013/11/21 22:17
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
If you mean me: 90 mph in a 21st series Super Clipper sedan. Many years ago.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2013/11/21 22:44
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved